AFFILIATED EVENT REGISTRATION
Freedom Festival Affiliated Events
What is an Affiliated Event?
- An Affiliated Event is an event that the Freedom Festival will market and promote for the benefit of the organization hosting the event.
- All Affiliated Events must go through an application and approval process by the festival staff
- All events scheduled June 1st through July 15th, 2023 will be considered and must be in line with the Freedom Festival mission: “to be family-friendly, affordable, provide a sense of community, and embody the spirit of patriotism.”
What do we do?
- Affiliated Events will be included in the Freedom Festival Guide that is distributed to over 130,000 people!
- Your organizations event will also appear on the list of Events on the Freedom Festival website (https://www.freedomfestival.com/events-calendar/), which averages 300,000 hits in the month of June alone.
- There will also be a digital guide available which will allow access to the official Freedom Festival Guide via our website.
Long time Affiliated Event Partners:
- In 2022, the Freedom Festival had over 50 different organizations partner to provide over 100 different events at dozens of venues all across the city!
- Some of our most well-known Affiliated Events include:
- Voices of Hope
- AMVETS Bug Run
- Five Seasons Water Ski Show
- Cedar Rapids Municipal Band
Affiliated Event Fee:
- Businesses/ For-profit Organization: $450
- Non-profit: $300
Connect With Us
For questions or clarification on any of the above information, call us at 319-365-8313 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to all these amazing partnerships, the Freedom Festival is the state's 2nd largest festival; second only to the Iowa State Fair!
Any organization or individual interested in becoming an “Affiliated Event” during the 2023 Festival, please fill out the form and click the button above.
The deadline for applications is March 31st, 2023. For additional questions, please contact email@example.com.