Let’s Try DockDogs! 6/22
June 22 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Ever wondered if your dog could compete in DockDogs? Returning again in 2023 is “Let’s Try DockDogs” (pre-registration required!)
A team is made up of a Handler and a canine, and you are a TEAM, you each have a role to play. Because of this, the registration is for a single team, not one person, many dogs, many persons of the same family and their many dogs; just one DockDogs team.
The Let’s Try group of handlers who will be working with your dog AND are comprised of competitors from around the Midwest who have many years and many championships under their belts in a variety of dog sports and DockDogs. Listen to them, the advice they give is because they have seen what works and what doesn’t.
DOGS ARE WELCOME but require following these rules:
1. All dogs must be accompanied by an adult (18 and over)
2. Owners must clean up after their dogs
3. Dogs must have their rabies shot and shot ID to attend
4. Dogs must be good around other dogs and/or crowds.
5. We will have doggie pools available, but if it’s hot, think first about how your dog will handle the heat!
SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE SPONSORS FOR MAKING THIS EVENT POSSIBLE:
Presenting sponsor: Hy-Vee, Event sponsors: Cedar Run Company, Last Hope Animal Rescue, Dupaco Community Credit Union, and Media sponsors: KCRG, The Gazette, Mediacom and Z102.9!