We’re excited to be back at the McGrath Amphitheatre for our 16th summer of moonlight, movies, food and family fun under the stars in Downtown Cedar Rapids! Proudly sponsored by Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust.
Gates open at 7:00 PM | Kids’ Activities begin at 7:00 PM | Movie begins at dusk (typically approx. 9:00 PM in July and 8:30 PM in August)
Additional Event Details:
- The event is free and open to the public.
- On-street parking is available.
- We will continue to follow CDC and local guidelines regarding COVID protocol for Outdoor Events & Mass Gatherings.
- Tiered, natural lawn seating is offered. People are encouraged to bring their lawn chairs and blankets.
- Onsite vendors: Moo Moo’s Ice Cream Trust and El Kahir Shriners (free popcorn courtesy of Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust).
- The following is a list of approved items attendees may bring into the McGrath Amphitheatre for the CRBT movie series only: Outside food and beverages, Soft-sided coolers only, Backpacks and purses (may be subject to search), Binoculars, Cameras, Blankets, Bagged lawn chairs/folding chairs
- The following is a list of restricted items in the McGrath Amphitheatre: No hard-sided coolers, Animals (service animals are welcome), Weapons or illegal substances of any kind, Audio/video recording devices, Fireworks or any other pyrotechnic devices, Glass bottles, Laser pointers, Frisbees, Musical instruments, In-line or roller skates, Skateboards, Scooters, Bicycles
If the event is canceled due to weather, notification or updates will be posted on the CRBT Facebook page.
For more information, contact Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust at 319-862-2728.